Issue with text message sound when connected to bluetooth

Ciege

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
When my phone hooks up to my car through bluetooth all the audio (that should be) is sent to the car as expected. I have no issues listening to my music or having a phone conversation.

My issue is that when I am connected to bluetooth, and a text message comes in, the audio (text message ringtone) is played via the phone but it stutters quite badly. I would expect the text message sound to come from the phone (as it does) but I don't expect it to stutter the way it does. When the phone is not connect via bluetooth the text message sound plays as it should with no stutters at all...

Anyone experienced anything similar and/or have ideas as to how to address this issue?

Thanks!

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
When my phone hooks up to my car through bluetooth all the audio (that should be) is sent to the car as expected. I have no issues listening to my music or having a phone conversation.

My issue is that when I am connected to bluetooth, and a text message comes in, the audio (text message ringtone) is played via the phone but it stutters quite badly. I would expect the text message sound to come from the phone (as it does) but I don't expect it to stutter the way it does. When the phone is not connect via bluetooth the text message sound plays as it should with no stutters at all...

Anyone experienced anything similar and/or have ideas as to how to address this issue?

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. It doesn't happen 100% of the time but often enough to be annoying.

Sent from ASUS Transformer TF101 via Android Central Forums App.

Ciege

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Every since the JB update this issue magically resolved itself for me. No hard reset or anything, just applied the update and all was golden.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87