EVO or S3

jrock151#CB

May 12, 2010
Visit site
So my wife wants another phone. I have the S3 and she is either wanting the EVO LTE or the S3. I havent really heard anything about the EVO LTE....just want some opinions about which phone I should advise her to choose.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Depends on her needs. If she needs a removable battery and SD storage, then the S3 for sure. EVO 4G LTE has SD card storage as well, but the battery is sealed in there. Personally, I think the E4GLTE has a better screen (much brighter, crisper images), but then again, this is subjective. Your wife may prefer the saturation on the S3.

Nonetheless, I recommend the S3. :)

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I've spent very little time with the S3 but I think they are about equal. The customizations to the look and feel of the Sense UIalong with their widgets might be of interest to her. The Facebook integration is nice as well. I like the camera UI and features better on the EVO.

Since you already have an S3 I think it would be better for her because TW has some features that can allow two S3s to interact. Other factors like button placement and how the phone feels when being held (due to its shape), may be more to her liking. I believe there are more accessories for the S3 also.

Looks wise, the EVO in white would be my choice. The display, camera, beats audio, widgets, looks, and SD slot are what makes me love my EVO.

My non-biased recommendation would be the S3 only because it is a little easier to use with one hand and some of the extra software features she might like. If not a white EVO is just as good.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781