Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

AHHHH! Its happening... Oh wait I already have cm10 lol. Why am I still reading this forum you might ask? Its because I like to party.

eXplicit815

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

Glad I'm only waiting until 1am for a complete failure and not until like 5am. I can definitely go to bed and wake up for work if I go to bed at 1am. Then I'll just check again in the morning. Maybe someone will have the update rooted by the time I wake up.

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

watching the sandy concert, then going to bed. I hope to recieve it midway through the release period

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

Damn! I guess i need more posts to start another thread! Or I'm just dumb, at any rate, I'd like to start the "jellybean broke my phone" thread

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

kmarx

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

I was at the Sprint Store on the Sprint Campus and no one said anything about Jelly Bean when they exchanged my phone for GSIII. If Jelly Bean comes out tomorrow Im not going to be happy..

calvinserrano

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site

he store reps say that the EVO has the antenna issues so I finally switched.
J, PhD

It doesn't have an antenna issue, reps get more commission for more expensive phones (gs3 for example). The problem is Sprints network at the moment. It's been having trouble for all phones. I live in Denver, traveled to CA, and VA, and the connection sucks ass anyways. I have both the GS3 and the LTEvo.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

I was at the Sprint Store on the Sprint Campus and no one said anything about Jelly Bean when they exchanged my phone for GSIII. If Jelly Bean comes out tomorrow Im not going to be happy..

Did they exchange it as part of a replacement or did you upgrade?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2