Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

dodgermspt

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I was told by one of the in store sprint techs that I have known for a long for a long time that Jelly Bean was supposed to be up on HTC.com so I have been looking. It seems that HTC doesnt make it easy to find the EVO LTE on their webpage so I am wondering how much they care about this phone. They may have pulled the update too because I couldn't find the old updates for a while yesterday either. But no the Jelly Bean update has not been on there. It kind of bothers me how long it takes to find the EVO LTE on the HTC webpage.

Go to www.HTC.com/us. I don't see any jelly bean info yet

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

I like fish sticks with a mustard/ketchup mixture for dipping

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Phil in trust :eek:

Pretty sure I mentioned this before Phil but whatever... And his had no dates either so not confirming much we didn't already know...

Make it interesting and let's make some bets.... Justin beiber avatars in ur pic for a month if ur wrong...before or after December 14th...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Pretty sure I mentioned this before Phil but whatever... And his had no dates either so not confirming much we didn't already know...

Make it interesting and let's make some bets.... Justin beiber avatars in ur pic for a month if ur wrong...before or after December 14th...

Before 31st and one direction avatar

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

tt0h

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

This seems awfully like a similar bet I saw on xda =]

cckorn 16

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if this update will include the HD voice feature with it? I don't recall it ever being initiated and remember reading somewhere that they were shooting for a release before the end of the year.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

Not sure why i keep checking this thread, i guess its kinda like crack! But when we start using the beiber name in here I'd say its gone wayyyyyyy too far!

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: It's coming jelly bean!

That must be brand new because it was not like that yesterday. The LTEVO was pretty much non-existent on the HTC site when I checked yesterday afternoon.

Well, it looks exactly the same to me as it did a few months ago when I last visited. Of course, maybe it was accidentally deleted or that part was undergoing maintenance when you tried to access it yesterday. Who knows.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Not sure why i keep checking this thread, i guess its kinda like crack!

I couldn't agree more!

This thread is absolutely stupid.
It is useless.
It is a waste of time.
It contains endless speculation, and unconfirmed statements.
It has been wrong more than right.
It has more drift than you can shake a stick at.

And I can't wait to read more of it....

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Ok... My phone calls via people widget issue fixed itself a month ago. Now it won't dial out anymore. The only thing that has changed is I began reading this thread... Coincidence?