uploadfromtaptalk1352902060485.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,620
Last edited by a moderator:

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: It's coming jelly bean!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE
Seems like HTC is on the ball boys and girls. Flagship phone....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352902515967.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352902515967.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,682

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

This cant be right. They have to be talking about the Evo cause the photo says Ice Cream Sandwich...

I caught that too, if this is real, it sure is a real goof by HTC.

So, it's a pic of a computer screen, I could whip one of those up pretty quickly showing the update to Key Lime Pie too.

Hey OP, what's your source on this?

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site

This cant be right. They have to be talking about the Evo cause the photo says Ice Cream Sandwich...

I think it's poorly worded but means it's an upgrade that gets applied to ICS. At least that's what I hope. :p

Also possible it's a cut and paste goof; creator used text/bullets from a previous update and didn't thoroughly... well, update.

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

I think it's poorly worded but means it's an upgrade that gets applied to ICS. At least that's what I hope. :p

I think you are correct. After reading it several times, I think that's what it's trying to say. Because all of the issues it's saying are being corrected are what we currently have issues with.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

This is coming from a employee at sprint in training screen shot... It was a update to fix known issues and update to jb. May be a typo on the update to ics not sure but this just came out a few days ago... Don't believe it if u want. I'm just sharing what I read

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Because all of the issues it's saying are being corrected are what we currently have issues with.

Nope, there is no mention of the contacts issues that many of us are reporting. The ring tone issue was already a dressed in a previous update (and that is what apparently broke the contact stuff).

jmyers1911

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

This is coming from a employee at sprint in training screen shot... It was a update to fix known issues and update to jb. May be a typo on the update to ics not sure but this just came out a few days ago... Don't believe it if u want. I'm just sharing what I read

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

No one is saying they dont believe you friend. I was just pointing out what the document is saying. Trust me when I say, I want this update just as much as anyone else...

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

No one is saying they dont believe you friend. I was just pointing out what the document is saying. Trust me when I say, I want this update just as much as anyone else...

No problem... I'm a avid user and reader so I've been waiting on any word of it too...

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I'm hoping for an "LTE scanning improvement" like the S3 received. But this update is definitely welcome!

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

So I guess the real question regarding the update is that will it be jelly bean or just a update to ics? I've been trying to get confirmation and I've been told both things. I will just wait and I am not one to try to throw rumors out there so one day till we find out exactly what it is..

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Did they ever acknowledge the multi tasking issue? I'm sure whatever the update is it will address the contacts problem. Lets just keep our fingers crossed it doesn't create a whole new large problem....

Thanks for the info Topgonzo

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

It seems odd that it wouldn't be the JB update (though I would prefer a BJ update....... ba-dum bump!) when the picture shows the Android with a belly full of jelly beans creepily looking out from behind the phone, like he's watching his friend sneak up behind you to slit your throat. For real, he isn't even TRYING to crack a smile.

Anyway, I imagine it has to be a typo. A picture is worth a thousand words. A word is worth one word.
So I guess the real question regarding the update is that will it be jelly bean or just a update to ics? I've been trying to get confirmation and I've been told both things. I will just wait and I am not one to try to throw rumors out there so one day till we find out exactly what it is..

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope it's true then maybe the whining in here will stop about Jelly Bean

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I hope it's true then maybe the whining in here will stop about Jelly Bean

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

Then the 4.2 whining will start, don't you worry. What good is a forum with whining?