Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I just want jelly bean before the end of the world is that too much to ask Sprint and HTC I mean come on. :banghead:

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I talked to. Sprint cs about the update coming after the end of the world, he said "there is nothing in the contract that I find to guarantee, I could still receive update in the after life". I'm so pissed off as I pay a monthly service fee and its like my freakin fault Armageddon is almost here. Two words for you 'Sprint', CU in hell,I mean 4 words. Wait two letters and two words.:thumbdown::confused:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Count me in among those that couldn't care less if this update comes out. But I still check this thread multiple times a day just for the lulz.

Doing my part to reach 2k posts...

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

Well cm10 just got an amazing update and I for one am starting to wonder if I will even use a JB sense rom lol. I love cm10! Better battery and everything as faster and smoother. I am curious to see the new sense so I will try it out but if its not 100 times better than the current sense I probably will switch back to cm10.

What is this CM10 update you speak of and why did I not know about it?

eXplicit815

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

What is this CM10 update you speak of and why did I not know about it?

You've never heard of CyanogenMod?

From their site: CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Yes. Friday it is the big day!

Where did you see this? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know for s_its and giggles where you got Friday as the big day?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Friday it is the big day!

Where did you see this? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know for s_its and giggles where you got Friday as the big day?

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

You've never heard of CyanogenMod?

From their site: CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.

No no no, I'm running CM10. I was asking what the update to it was.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

yeah with my corporate discount I only pay $71.00 per month for my service so how someone could save $60 a month has me confused...... Even when I had two phones on my account and was on the family share plan I paid $130 so there was little to no room to "SAVE" $60 per month on either plan.... Plus I actually did have T-Mobile a while back.. They are awesome while your in a major metro area.. But anytime I roamed outside of the city like going from Dallas to say San Antonio the coverage was horribly spotty on the road in between cities... they were SLIGHTLY cheaper but not dramatically cheaper for the coverage you got...

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Just saying....its like trying to win the lottery

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Screw the official JB update. I took the plunge last night and rooted. I did have problems with the whole "HBoot & S-On" issue while trying to install CM10 through TWRP, but I got it to work. Now I'm running a ParanoidAndroid JB ROM and I couldn't be any more happier.

Only issue I have so far is with the recent apps button. It seems to not function as a Menu button anymore.

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Screw the official JB update. I took the plunge last night and rooted. I did have problems with the whole "HBoot & S-On" issue while trying to install CM10 through TWRP, but I got it to work. Now I'm running a ParanoidAndroid JB ROM and I couldn't be any more happier.

Only issue I have so far is with the recent apps button. It seems to not function as a Menu button anymore.

Go into settings/system/hard keys. You can change it there. Or just use root explorer to change it in the system settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs