Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

How do I get it to a dev? I thought linking direct to software downloads was frowned upon in these forums...

You can post to downloads that are relevant. not hacked apps or other things that take advantage of peoples hard work. but a software for a phone, thats another story. I have posted HTC flashlight apk files for people that needed them. you can just upload it to your google drive and give the link to the devs. thats probably the best way to do it

ncfanboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

Funny with everyone hitting the update servers it definitely is getting sprint to see how popular a jelly bean update would be for the EVO LTE.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Check this out.

Edit: Sorry false alarm. Just a PRL Update.

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353015241705.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353015241705.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 64

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

All we need is one person to download it and hand it over to devs.

Really? That sounds like way more patience than anyone on here has, let alone everyone positing like crazy today on "update day" (which it sounds like is tomorrow anyways...)
I don't mean anything negative, I fully include myself as well

geomatrix

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

My crystal ball is at the repair shop, I can not ask to see of were getting it. One thing tho, every time this phone gets an update it goes thru a ritual where the battery drains faster for no reason even if its not being used, and today my baby has been doing that

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

thepowerofdonuts

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Really? That sounds like way more patience than anyone on here has, let alone everyone positing like crazy today on "update day" (which it sounds like is tomorrow anyways...)
I don't mean anything negative, I fully include myself as well

Sorry, I'm used to hanging out at that 'other' forum. I meant people who are rooted and use exclusively rooted/custom ROMs.

Yeah, that was a real rookie mistake.

No problem, Is that the 25009 PRL or a newer one?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, I'm used to hanging out at that 'other' forum. I meant people who are rooted and use exclusively rooted/custom ROMs.

No worries, just thought it was funny is all. Patience is a virtue, and when it comes to updating I don't have it

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

No problem, Is that the 25009 PRL or a newer one?

It's the same 25009 that we've had for a while now. Every time I hit *2 it shows that update now.