Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Op got us good. :lol

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

With all of the updates for everything flying around it really does seem like an update of some kind is coming soon. And to give the guy some credit he never said it was fact, just posted what was sent to him and let people run with it (which we gladly did)

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

With all of the updates for everything flying around it really does seem like an update of some kind is coming soon. And to give the guy some credit he never said it was fact, just posted what was sent to him and let people run with it (which we gladly did)

I wonder when the att hox will get jb. Surprised sprint is ahead of them

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

mrhankey184

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

A real update is headed our way or this is some sort of elaborate hoax of mass proporations.

No way someone contacted hundreds of employees and convinced them there was an Jelly Bean update for our phones. I now dont think the update will come today but by the end of the month for sure. I would be suprised if it didnt. There are too many things happening that would point to an update of some sort headed our way soon.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

I woke up this morning to a sprint zone update it installed. And now it doesn't work is it waiting for jelly bean?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

When you go into the app you have to wait for it to load that's it so uninstall tve update and try again

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

It would make sense to me if it started rolling out in 15 minutes. I really want this! Google Now is AWESOME!

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Why 15 minutes?

Because I've been waiting since yesterday and it seems like the right increment of time to be patient for. Haha, also, it happens to be 9:00 AM on the Pac. coast, so perhaps the would wait until the work day is officially started in the lower 48.

It's a silly prediction/hope based on almost no knowledge of the situation, but I'm excited. Sorry if I got your hopes up too much.

Edit: Of course it didn't release at 9:00 PST. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Last edited:

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

Just got a message from sprint on Twitter that said " we are very excited about the update but at this time there is no availability date yet "

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

My sprint zone will not open since updating it, also, in last several days I have had about 40 app updates. That for me has always been a good indication that a update was close.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

mrhankey184

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Im in the Indianapolis Market. I have LTE around all the major places I need it. I need JB and a MR to fix my damn contacts issue. This is a nightmare. I'm a week away from going to the GSIII

The main thing a phone should do is talk/text and it can't do that right. I'm really disappointed

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site

Ya I know, just trying to forget about the update so it could hurry up and get here. the more i want it the slower ill get it

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

My sprint zone will not open since updating it, also, in last several days I have had about 40 app updates. That for me has always been a good indication that a update was close.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

I think the rash of updates has more to do with the release of android 4.2 than anything specific to our phones.

Even though I'm rooted and have been running JB (CM10) since early August, I'm still following this closely to see what (if any) improvements the move to JB will bring to Sense.

Bassbiker

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

I prefer the under promise and over deliver rather than the other way around. If only they'd follow that mantra on LTE roll out..