Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

That's what was told to me,, but who the hell am I. Lolololol. :rolleyes:

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I need your cloths, boots, motorcycle, and the jellybean update.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Out of curiosity I flashed a jb rom last night to my og Evo.
I must say wow! My phone runs
Alot smoother my battery drains at a slower pace.
Google now is awesome.
Huge huge huge improvement over regular voice search. Maybe the novelty will wear off but it in itself
Has made me forget that I don't
Have 4g and front camera functionality.
From what experience I have with
ICS on my sister and co workers
Evo 4G LTE'S, I can surely say JB is very nice upgrade from ICS.
I really hope JB will come to the EVO 4G LTE! I will definitely reconsider getting this phone.
If that does happen soon enough?

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

jwbekens

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Waiting patiently for the JB update, along with everyone else. Only thing I know won't work with JB is Foxfi. I can live without it, but I like the 1.91 free version. Very useful.

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Waiting patiently for the JB update, along with everyone else. Only thing I know won't work with JB is Foxfi. I can live without it, but I like the 1.91 free version. Very useful.
Foxfi works with cm10... what makes you think it won't work

AndroidFashion

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: It's coming jelly bean!

If everyone was smart enough to actually read the picture it actually says that on 11/15/12 they are only releasing to client initiated people and on 11/27/12 it will be released to the general public. So wait until tuesday

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

If everyone was smart enough to actually read the picture it actually says that on 11/15/12 they are only releasing to client initiated people and on 11/27/12 it will be released to the general public. So wait until tuesday

And as its been mentioned before a million times, "client initiated" is referring to that the update is in stream and only those that go and manually check will get it. Then the 2nd phase/date is its pushed to devices via the notification in batches till everyone is getting the push notification of the update being available...

Now maybe they had a wrinkle and decided to push the whole thing back to the 27th but that's another issue in itself.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

If everyone was smart enough to read the thread before they posted...

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

jwbekens

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Foxfi website says it will not work on Sprint EVOLTE with JB 4.1 and says don't upgrade to JB if you want it to work.

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site

Foxfi website says it will not work on Sprint EVOLTE with JB 4.1 and says don't upgrade to JB if you want it to work.

Hmm now that's a dilemma cause I use the heck outta Foxfi and I'm not having any issues with my evo. Would love jb though. I wouldnt mind paying a one time fee if the developers could update to be compatible with jb.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Hmm now that's a dilemma cause I use the heck outta Foxfi and I'm not having any issues with my evo. Would love jb though. I wouldnt mind paying a one time fee if the developers could update to be compatible with jb.

+1 I would donate, too. I very rarely need to use wifi tethering (maybe once a month for a short time?) which is why having a hotspot service plan with Sprint is out of the question. But it can be useful. I would HATE to lose it. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1