Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

celticking

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I just checked out the one x+ at att. It's really not that fast. Besides the notification bar, I couldn't tell a difference in speed between it and sense 4.

Sent from my EVO

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I just checked out the one x+ at att. It's really not that fast. Besides the notification bar, I couldn't tell a difference in speed

I wouldn't expect anyone to notice much of a difference- especially not with casual use. For one thing, they traded the [in many ways superior] Snapdragon [Krait] S4 for the Tegra 3. It is an improved Tegra 3, but as we know, the older Tegra 3 is easily whipped by the newer-tech S4.

debarron

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Have you noticed HORRIBLE signal since you went to CM10? It's amazing other than signal issues. The group in IRC refuses to acknowledge that signal sucks on CM10...

The signal doesn't suck, it just shows your signal differently than Sense. Sense always shows your voice signal (1X) and CM shows your data signal (3G if you're on it).

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

TheJonathanSway

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Sadly I think my evo will be my last device from Sprint. The lack of timely updates not to mention the lack of LTE in Seattle has been enough for me.

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

The signal doesn't suck, it just shows your signal differently than Sense. Sense always shows your voice signal (1X) and CM shows your data signal (3G if you're on it).

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
I was gonna say mine has been better... I have never gotten 4glte at my work because its an all metal building and now I get a strong signal... Its awesome.

krishna1731

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

Question abt CM10 USB Storage:

I was following this thread from the post 1 and decided HTC or Sprint will not release the JB updateand instead went for CM10 today. I could unlock my bootloader, flash the TWRP, flashboot boot from CM10 and flashed CM10 and GApps 4.2. Everything went fine. I was happy. But when I was flasing the ROM, I erased everything from my external sd card and internal storage. After CM10, I am trying to copy my music library back to the external card, but unfortunately CM10 doesnt have the option to use internal or external storage. It directly opens up the internal storage.

Here is my question: Is there a way to access the external sd card to copy files from the pc??

And also, when Im trying to copy files from my computer to the internal storage on CM10, phone automatically restarts. Did any one else have these problems??

If the moderator feels this is not the right place to ask these questions, he can move the post to appropriate thread, but this thread is the most active one on the forum, I decided to post it here.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

AC: Jelly Bean? Jelly Bean? Jelly Bean?
Sprint CSR: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Jelly Bean pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
AC: Thank you, Sprint.
Sprint CSR: No problem whatsoever.

ben-stein.jpg
simone1.jpg

JAY_RAWW12

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I might only have 3 post, but i have been watching this thread from the start. and this thread clearly says "Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte'.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

I might only have 3 post, but i have been watching this thread from the start. and this thread clearly says "Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte' so fu

You're right, because this thread has clearly not drifted off topic since the third page... but you just keep on keepin' on.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

LOL, get this kid a moderator badge!

I think Mods have to understand plural and singular versions of words, along with punctuation and capitalization. But I could be wrong.

And you think he'd know, since he's been watching this thread since day 1, that we're all rabid and perfectly willing to crush, embarrass and emasculate someone until we get the update. Give him some time and the young Padawan learner will get it but I think we just found the quintessential noob.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

I have to say guys, I took the plunge and it is nice! Not S-Off, but this is fine :)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I've been wanting to root, but I don't wanna give up sense, especially the Camera

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

I've been wanting to root, but I don't wanna give up sense, especially the Camera

You don't have to use CM10. There are plenty of sense based roms on xda

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Got it!
uploadfromtaptalk1354936623436.jpg
Lol..jk..did I make your heart skip a beat?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2