Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I hope all of you watch MKBHD on YouTube because he knows alot about android and I completely agree with him in this video. After watching this it made me appreciate how great this Evo LTE really is. :) we have a great phone guys!

Too many Android phones? RANT - YouTube

I only made it to the 5 min mark before I wanted to shoot myself. Lol.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

bluespyder117

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Hey zmann your back! Any news on what's going on? I wrote a letter to Mr. Hesse because I'm so pissed at sprint's scattered customer care replies and got the phone # to one of his assistants. Going to call this Timothy B. Guy Monday to see if I can get some answers straight from corporate because tech support is all over the place for both sprint and HTC.

Mtnpilot

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, it would be a great phone if it would just work as advertised....I don't even care about JB, if they would just fix what's not working right :(

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Hey zmann your back! Any news on what's going on? I wrote a letter to Mr. Hesse because I'm so pissed at sprint's scattered customer care replies and got the phone # to one of his assistants. Going to call this Timothy B. Guy Monday to see if I can get some answers straight from corporate because tech support is all over the place for both sprint and HTC.

Tech support will be more on money than a Hesse CS rep most likely... Those ppl typically deal with plans and accounts most of the time.... Not OTAs and such.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I have nothing new that has not already being said. There is an update that's obviously been delayed . unless you sign a formal document with your blood you are just considered to be a fountain of misinformation so for that reason I have taking the 5th. Lol. :p

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

thatguy7#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Tech support will be more on money than a Hesse CS rep most likely... Those ppl typically deal with plans and accounts most of the time.... Not OTAs and such.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hesse's hessians have no info. Been there done that. All they could say was "sorry" and recommend a tech looking at my phone to fix my issues :rolleyes:

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I hope all of you watch MKBHD on YouTube because he knows alot about android and I completely agree with him in this video. After watching this it made me appreciate how great this Evo LTE really is. :) we have a great phone guys!

Amazingly high quality video recording, nice speaking voice, good effects, and good content.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

You didn't have to go there. I was referring to the injuries he just got over.

Looks like his team needs to hurry up and get over the beat down the Chargers are giving them,lol.

Zookeeper63

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site

It's an I phone issue seeing that it only happens to me when an iphone user is texting me.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
I get it from my daughter on her OG Evo, my other daughter on her LTE Viper and my GF on her LTEvo...it's Sprint

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Amazingly high quality video recording, nice speaking voice, good effects, and good content.

He has a great collection of technology review videos, with 128K+ subscribers and over 12 million video views. He's in college at Stevens Institute of Technology. I went to HS and B-School with his dad.
Funny thing is I just found him by chance through Empire Ave...I recognized the last name and his town where his dad's on town council.

Marques Brownlee - YouTube

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I get it from my daughter on her OG Evo, my other daughter on her LTE Viper and my GF on her LTEvo...it's Sprint

Well I have been with sprint for 13 years and it has only ever happened to me and obviously many others from iphone users.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Well I have been with sprint for 13 years and it has only ever happened to me and obviously many others from iphone users.

Off topic, but a lot better than the tackle-ball stuff...

I have experienced text messaging delays and loss on Sprint for years now (mostly Sprint to Sprint). It seems like sometimes they go through a fit and messages can take minutes to hours to even SEVERAL HOURS to go through; or on rarer occasions, the message is just completely lost; or occasionally I get an error message when sending. Insanity for something so basic and simple. But I have also heard reports about the same thing happening on Verizon.

OK, so where is the JB update???!!!

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Need I remind everyone that a watched pot never boils? Flash a rom if you can't possibly wait, but check less and you'll get it in no time. Haha

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

How can you cheer for a rapist? He should be in prison not getting millions for playing football

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta
A little off topic, but funny nonetheless: a few years back, one of the guys in our fantasy league named his team "Ben raped a chick in Reno" but there was a character limit, so the guy deleted the spaces. Even with that he was still over the limit so his team name read "Benrapedachickin".

Just sharing on a football Sunday.

Also, I was playing with the wife's GS3 and am totally digging Google Now. Can't wait to get it on the EVO.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

I was always told that good things come to those who wait. I waited for an official update that hasn't happened yet, and I waited so long that I finally rooted my phone, and now I have a good thing that came to me in the form of CM10!!!

Maybe you guys will get the update before the End of the World Day.....or it may be a XMas present.

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

I've been checking this thread non-stop since day one when the thread started and can't believe that it's gonna be a month old soon. Then a feeling of de ja vu hit me like I've experienced this all too well before. And then it hit me. The NFL/NBA Lockout.

I'm tempted to root to go to CM10 for a more stock experience but at the same time, in the back of my head, there's something that tells me wait, just because I wanna keep Sense manly for the camera. Anybody that flashed CM10 notices any noticable differences between the Sense Camera and the stock Jelly Bean Camera?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2