Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Any Sprint people here in a position to confirm this? I mean, not that I don't trust people I don't know, but ... :p
So you don't know the random guy who had his screenshot posted by a competing website? I am not sure I believe that, but if it is true I may need to consider removing the tin foil hat I've been sporting since the EVO injunction...

On a more serious note, does any of that jive with what your source had to say? If you aren't sure then you can give me their phone number and I can call them. You are welcome, in advance.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Will this be the update to end the epic contact war of 2012 or will the bloodshed spill into 2013. The restless troops can only wait...

RedMouseBall

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

mmm jelly beans? now i wish my screen wasnt cracked.

broken-evo-1.jpg

zakphi

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

if we do finally receive the update tomorrow, i say we make a bet to see how long until someone creates a thread about a problem they are having due to the update

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site

Im such a moron sometimes. I keep telling myself that my phone is perfect the way it is and that I dont care about any update...yet here I am refreshing like crazy waiting for an update. Aaaah I just want it to be true and get it over with lol!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

ncfanboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

Off to bed hoping tomorrow to wake up to jelly bean

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463