Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

mranbel

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

dammit i was recording the sandy concert and it ended before paul and nirvana played!!!! then i go to watch it live and halfway through final song!!!! did they play any nirvana songs?

John Matuszek

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Knowing sprint and HTC both they will be saying for the next 2 days that there is not a confirmed date for the jelly bean update.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

Damn, I've come to the point where I have this thread bookmarked and even added it to my RSS Reader. I read this thread more than any of my manga series. I NEED JELLY BEAN!

John Matuszek

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

To prove my point a little this was HTC 2 hours before the leak
5ane9a8a.jpg

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Well Im going to bed... When I wake up I hope there is a rom waiting for me to flash or im going to be one sad panda...

tec64

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I just got an update, I am not sure what it is but here it is, software 2.13.651.1 710RD Android version 4.0.4 HTC sense 4.1 I just got it at about 12:00 am. I don't know what it is but my phone is much faster, different version of yahoo mail and a few other things, anyone have this version or know what it is?

zakphi

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

I just got an update, I am not sure what it is but here it is, software 2.13.651.1 710RD Android version 4.0.4 HTC sense 4.1 I just got it at about 12:00 am. I don't know what it is but my phone is much faster, different version of yahoo mail and a few other things, anyone have this version or know what it is?

that is the old update that came out a few months ago. and the yahoo mail is just an update from the play store. everyone here waiting for JB should already have that update

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

Liar liar pants on fire!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

flyer8493

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

This thread had been fun to watch. If we actually get jb tomorrow ill be a little sad for this thread.