Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

jt_3212

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I have been thinking about rooting my device specifically because it doesn't have the AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth profile so it doesnt pass ID3 tags to my car stereo. I noticed bluetooth is listed on the changelog. Can anyone who's already updated check to see if MP3 info can be passed to their car radio?

Still no tags on my pioneer head unit. I was really hoping for this as well. Let me know if anyone finds differently. Everything seems to be working great though!

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

Not sure how to get nova running again? Usually hit home to switch launchers, can't now, see it's installed, can't get to it? Am i ed?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

Never mind, I'm dumb, i uninstalled and re installed, went right back to the settings i had it at! Whew

mkozak

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site

Still no tags on my pioneer head unit. I was really hoping for this as well. Let me know if anyone finds differently. Everything seems to be working great though!

Damnit. Looks like I'll just go forward with rooting it. Sucks too because I didn't really care to root and this latest update pretty much fixed all my recent issues.

LuvmyPre

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

I discovered something new after the update. Well, new to me. Previously, if someone emailed me a .wmv file I could download it but not play it. My Dad emailed me a webcam video in .wmv format and for grins I tried it and it worked this time!! Not a huge deal but I'm glad I can view these occasional videos on my phone rather than having to go to my pc to watch it.

celticking

May 16, 2012
Visit site

Strangely enough, cm10 outputs mp3 info but sense still doesn't. Not strange, actually, considering it's HTC we're talking about. Now if Apollo would work properly, we'd have it all.

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Ever since my dad took the Jelly Bean update for his EVO LTE, he said he can no longer keep his phone tethered to his car via Bluetooth and his Wi-Fi is shot. Even if he's in range of the router at home, his phone constantly tries to find a connection... Anyone? I stay away from OTAs... generally.

My Optimus G says hi via Tapatalk 2 ^.^

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Damnit. Looks like I'll just go forward with rooting it. Sucks too because I didn't really care to root and this latest update pretty much fixed all my recent issues.

I have an Alpine head unit in my car and since I've been out of the country for a while I haven't had time to mess with it lately but I tried it a while back and I wasn't able to listen to anything from my phone. Any tips or tricks on the phone side of things on getting this to work?

Nunnstop365

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

My phone was doing the same thing....I pick up a new phone tomorrow. They couldnt fix it.

George West

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Well I do stand corrected as we all know the update came on 13 DEC 2012 and JB is all that. I really enjoy this phone. Thanks "Taptalk 2"

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Great. Like opening up a can of worms. My phone works perfect right now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

tarn451

May 19, 2011
Visit site

It would be interesting to what extra features it has.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles