Error Code 1233

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow EVO LTE users. In light of news with possible roll out for 4.1 Jelly Bean (or updated ICS) I tried to do a firmware update. Trying so, I received error code 1233. Any idea what it might be? I took a screenshot so you guys could see what I encountered. Maybe they're trying to send updates out? I'm just eagerly waiting for the goods. What do you all think?

TEEMILL

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello I'm not sure what causes this but when I had that error the sprint techs could not figure it out they rebooted it and it still came up so they ended up replacing the phone

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

LtlTwister

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi HulkChampion,

You probably have resolved this issue by now, since it has been a few months since your original post; however, I wanted to let you and anyone else receiving this error code know that I was having this same issue with my HTC Evo 4G phone and found a solution... Here are the steps that worked for me: 1) turn off the phone, 2) Remove the Battery, 3) Remove the SIM card, 4) Reinsert the battery, 5) Reinsert the SIM card, 6) Turn on phone and run the updates in this order - Profile and then PRL. Now my phone works better than it ever has and I didn't have to go anywhere or get my phone reset to factory settings. :)

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi HulkChampion,

You probably have resolved this issue by now, since it has been a few months since your original post; however, I wanted to let you and anyone else receiving this error code know that I was having this same issue with my HTC Evo 4G phone and found a solution... Here are the steps that worked for me: 1) turn off the phone, 2) Remove the Battery, 3) Remove the SIM card, 4) Reinsert the battery, 5) Reinsert the SIM card, 6) Turn on phone and run the updates in this order - Profile and then PRL. Now my phone works better than it ever has and I didn't have to go anywhere or get my phone reset to factory settings. :)

Wrong phone and forum.... And HTC EVO 4G's were all on Sprint and never had SIM cards.... (Had one for 2 years...) Just realized maybe you were talking about the SD memory card....?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy