internet stoping,and going back to dashboard?

kc999

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have this happin? internet stops after going into just a couple pages of a web site and kicking back to dashboard?

canadianR6

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just started happening to me today as well. It's getting so bad I can barely use the browser... It's weird that it just started in the last day or two for everybody.

phanatic4ever

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Mine started yesterday. I'm still trying different things but I am leaning toward the "view as desktop" function being checked.

It's a bit of a stretch but I hope it's a sign that an update is pending.

Sent from my LTEvo using Android Central Forums

kc999

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I tryed the dolphin browser but it does the same thing.Hope it maybe does have something to do with the update.Do not how one would affect the other though.

gdmatson

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
MIne also. The strange thing is it's only on this site. It doesn't happen on any other websites I visit. In addition, my ASUS Infinity is also doing it on this site. Both on stock browsers. Clearing history, cache ect doesn't affect my phone or tablet. Haven't tried other browsers.

gdmatson

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
No crash from my laptop. Tried 25-30 other sites, no crash. We must have 2 different issues going on. My ASUS is on Jellybean, so I don't think an update will help me.

rossum

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
This has been happening to me too.

The odd thing about this happening to multiple people at the same time when going to different sites is that as far as I know, the default browser is not supposed to proxy through any other host (as Opera does). So there should be nothing that different users going to different sites have in common that would cause all of our browsers to start crashing at the same time. Unless:

a) The default browser really IS proxied and all our traffic is going through some server somewhere, which is malfunctioning lately.
b) There's some kind of virus going around which is causing browsers to crash.

Anyone have another explanation?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm running aosp cm10 on my s3 and the stock browser has been doing that recently too. I would switch to chrome or firefox, I know the evo lte is really bad at multitasking unmodified. Have you tried rooting and installing a custom ROM or maybe following a tutorial to improve it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey