Phone Stolen!!! google Latitude and Voice installed.

Mohsin Mohsin

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have an Evo 4g lte. My phone got stolen yesterday and I have google latitude and google voice installed on my phone and I had a lock screen password. My google voice is setup using the sprint integration. Yesterday after my phone was stolen, I was able to see location of phone but they person with my phone would turn phone on and off so i really wasnt able to get a set location.

Until this morning, I realized they were texting and calling with my phone, but last known location on latitude was updated 13 hours ago.

I was wondering how did they get into my phone without hard reseting it? I assumed that if my phone is hard reset, google voice would have also been deleted. Or is this because of the sprint integration? Or did they just bypass the password? is it even possible?

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Is your bootloader unlocked?
Sometimes people can tell what your passcode is by looking at the fingerprints on the screen. Alternatively, they could have gotten into your google account. Try using this to get a GPS lock on the phone.

Mohsin Mohsin

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My phone was stock, Just had google accounts.

How would I use 'Plan B'. Do i Just install it on the phone that was stolen?

Never mind, I read the directions. I have already disabled my phone with sprint so i am assuming that they will need a Wifi connection for it to download.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
As soon as they go into a hotspot's radius, than boom, it installs and emails you the location. To kick them out of your gmail (so they don't get the email with their location, which notifies them that you're trying to track them), Open gmail on the desktop, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the tiny "Details" link in the bottom right corner. Than click "Sign out all other sessions". Also change your google account password, this will prevent the phone from accessing your data any more without logging in again.