SEIDIO Releases Innocell? Plus Power Case for the HTC EVO 4G LTE

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
We are happy to announce that we are now shipping our Innocell? Plus power case for the HTC EVO 4G LTE! We are selling the Innocell? Plus as just the case, with case and holster combo or in our Innocell? Plus Bundle that comes with case, holster, 2 batteries and battery charger! Below are some pictures for you all to check out:

Innocell? Plus:

BD3-PBYHTJET-BK-2.jpg

BD3-PBYHTJET-BK-3.jpg

BD3-PBYHTJET-BK-7.jpg

BD3-PBYHTJET-BK-8.jpg

Innocell? Plus Combo:

BD4-PBYHTJET-BK-3.jpg

Innocell? Plus Bundle:

BD5-PBYHTJET-BK-2.jpg

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Neat! Maybe this will finally shut up the few people that continuously wine about not having a quick-swap battery option.

Oh, you should have at least provided links to your web site and the product info...

Here, I will assist you:
SEIDIO | Innocell Plus Case for HTC EVO 4G LTE
SEIDIO | Innocell Plus Case & Holster Combo for HTC EVO 4G LTE
SEIDIO | Innocell Plus Bundle for HTC EVO 4G LTE

(For those wondering without wanting to look, it is 1750mAh, $70 to $100, no weight or dimensions provided on site) Seems odd they didn't replicate the kickstand... this is an Evo, you know...

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Complain about battery life? no way. my GS3 eats battery faster then my EVO LTE..
Im very happy with its battery life actually. Thanks Seidio for giving us an additional option for extra power.
Ive been a big fan of your cases / clips.

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Complain about battery life? no way. my GS3 eats battery faster then my EVO LTE..
Im very happy with its battery life actually. Thanks Seidio for giving us an additional option for extra power.
Ive been a big fan of your cases / clips.

The Surface case is the best case I've ever used. I think i'm on my 10th device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2