Bugs in Jelly Bean

blindwsci

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to JB, the biggest problem is that my phone says my wifi is connected, however any time I attempt to go to the internet, I receive an error stating that there is no active internet connection. I am sure there is some setting somewhere that I need to fix as the wifi connects and internet works just fine at other locations. I have already tried hard re-boot twice, to no avail. Ok... turned off DLNA (not sure what "DLNA" does for the phone, but it is off now) and the wifi/no internet issue resolved. New issue: contacts disappeared with update. When trying to put contacts back on the phone, the contact info never loads.

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just noticed that after update my photos and videos were automatically uploading to drop box,, a service I never used. Just got a message telling me I was out of drop box space and to get more. Went into my gallery settings and shut it off. That was draining massive battery.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
So far, only work around for the camera shutter is plugging in your headphones. Practical, not really.... Will it suffice when needed. Yes.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

BoredandTattooed

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I Don't really have any bugs..

WiFi has worked right out the gate..

No Maps or GPS crashes..

Mic on kb and voice type has been there and worked..

Noticed no real significant change in RAM usage..

Screenshots take just fine..

Voicemail on speaker, no issues..
I think thats just about everything I was reading about

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
My screen brightness fluctuates, that's about it, not all the time, but just enough to get annoying!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

misty howard

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with my notifications bar at the top it will not pull down for anything very frustrating cause I use that bar for everything and hate when there is a thousand things on the flippin bar...grrrrr also I have no option on keyboard anymore to make the keyboard go away

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty that the mic only hides when you're in an app that has a mic of it's own in the input filed field, like Google Search and Google Now. The mic seems to be there for me when I'm in app that don't have their own mic, like Google Voice text, Gmail, and Email. Not true for Swype, though, no mic no how.

The mic on keyboard has disappeared for me more than once. It's not driven by the app for me. It disappears from the stock keyboard on all apps and can't be toggled back on.

A hard reboot restores the mic on stock keyboard for me.

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Major proximity sensor issue if you navigate away from the phone screen while on a call. It continuously turns off the screen. When I turn it back on and touch anywhere it immediately turns back off. I can't end the call, press any buttons (for menus) or anything. I have to hard reboot the phone to end a call. This one is major!
Similar problem here.