When will the HTC Evo 4G LTE get key lime pie?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Key Lime Pie isn't even a guarantee. You guys just got 4.1 not even 4.2 yet. I wouldn't hold my breath for a second waiting for it.

AetherJones

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Really? You didnt think a 9 month old phone would get updated?

My evo3d barely made the cut for the upgrade to ICS and even then Sense was only halfway upgraded. Yeah, I was skeptical. Or more accurately I just didn't think about it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Well that's the safest way to go about it. Wtf happened with sense anyway? Sense 4 seemed cut down and doing well... Now s4+ seems to have gone backwards....

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy if Jellybean is the last official OS update we get(it would be nice to get the incremental updates between now and Key Lime Pie though). HTC just needs to release some maintenance updates to fix all these new issues introduced. As long as Jellybeans issues are fixed I'll root and flash CM for Key Lime Pie or whatever comes after that.

Zookeeper63

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Necropost brought back to allow for whining and handwringing over how much HTC and Sprint suck since we don't have KLP and some other phone does....
/eyeroll

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
There isn't even a date scheduled for it to be released period at this point so why even speculate on rumors and myths just be happy that what we have is now working!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Zookeeper63

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
There isn't even a date scheduled for it to be released period at this point so why even speculate on rumors and myths just be happy that what we have is now working!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Because the "oh noes we don't haz JB so HTC and/or Sprint sucks because we don't haz JB like my uncles cousin's babysitter's brother's Nexus got JB" thread was so entertaining?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad