Power saver partial fix

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't share the hate of the power saver that some have even though I don't use it. If you want to get rid of it, long press the power saver, app info will come up. Hit force stop. It will be gone until you restart the phone and have to do it again. Hope this helps someone. Bob

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't share the hate of the power saver that some have even though I don't use it. If you want to get rid of it, long press the power saver, app info will come up. Hit force stop. It will be gone until you restart the phone and have to do it again. Hope this helps someone. Bob

It just comes back. Htc probably going to disable in the patch

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I get an OTA, I always start by wiping the phone first, then installing the OTA to a clean device, then I wipe it again before I start installing anything. And not that bogus hard-reset: I'm hardcore so I go all out with the ##786# option. I've never had issues with an OTA before until now. I had (and still have) issues with the prox switch and the Power Saver icon, but once I turned off "Fastboot" under the Power settings and did a proper shutdown and restart, I haven't seen the Power Saver icon once. And I have restarted the phone a half dozen times since and still have yet to see it again.

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I get an OTA, I always start by wiping the phone first, then installing the OTA to a clean device, then I wipe it again before I start installing anything. And not that bogus hard-reset: I'm hardcore so I go all out with the ##786# option. I've never had issues with an OTA before until now. I had (and still have) issues with the prox switch and the Power Saver icon, but once I turned off "Fastboot" under the Power settings and did a proper shutdown and restart, I haven't seen the Power Saver icon once. And I have restarted the phone a half dozen times since and still have yet to see it again.

Interesting

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz