The grass isn't always greener

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
You know nothing is perfect and many items like this are rushed for release without all the bugs working out. I am glad to hear that Samsung is replacing the phones but with the same thing? Doesn't seem like they're really addressing the issue just "bandaiding" it. That said, I still think HTC is a good phone company. My whole family has HTC phonesm my last three were HTC and I couldn't be happier. I am also anxiously awaiting more info about this new HTC phone to be unveiled next year.

kmarx

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I had a GSIII for about a week, and I hated it. I felt like I was using an Epic again. This is my first HTC phone, but the Quality of the phone is far superior to Samsung..

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Ive had a GS3 for a little while now, and I love it. Smokes every EVO I've ever used and is by far the best phone I've owned. Incredibly fast, efficient, and consistent. Absolutely zero lag or problems:thumbup:

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ive had a GS3 for a little while now, and I love it. Smokes every EVO I've ever used and is by far the best phone I've owned. Incredibly fast, efficient, and consistent. Absolutely zero lag or problems

Probably because the only EVO you have ever used was the original, ancient EVO 4G.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not making an argument for the s3 but I'm on my 3rd evo and counting so I wouldn't get too excited by this

I have my original Evo 4G LTE and the few issues I had we're fixed by reset and removing rogue launcher app. Works perfect!:thumbup:;)

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not making an argument for the s3 but I'm on my 3rd evo and counting so I wouldn't get too excited by this

I'm also on my original evo and have dah no problems, but the sense restarting but after 4.1.1 it does not do it as much and it is fast and fluid as ever.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm also on my original evo and have had no problems

Had one Evo OG, never a failure (and gave it to a friend who is still using it).
Had one Evo 3D, never a failure (and it is now my nightstand clock and still use it).
Have one Evo LTE, never a failure (so far).

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm also on my original evo and have dah no problems, but the sense restarting but after 4.1.1 it does not do it as much and it is fast and fluid as ever.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

OK, how do you put the new OS onto an original EVO?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37