Assigned ringtones

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my assigned contact ringtones aren't working and haven't been for a while. I've tried doing it multiple times and Still Nothing. Anybody have an explanation for this?! Thanks in advance.....

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
How about checking the path again and making sure it is the same as you are showing me in the picture. I asked about the sdcard because upon star up, sometimes the ring tones will fail because the card doesn't mount...

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
How about checking the path again and making sure it is the same as you are showing me in the picture. I asked about the sdcard because upon star up, sometimes the ring tones will fail because the card doesn't mount...

I checked it again and it is as it appears in the screenshot. When I open each ringtone I'm only given the option to open with one of the audio players. Not able to assign to a contact. In order for me to assign I have to go into the contact and assign whichever one but when the person calls it rings as my default ringtone. I can create a new ringtone with my other songs I have stored on my sd card

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would try taking it out of that folder. Maybe it is a permissions issue with that specific folder. Move it with your others and see what happens

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I did a software update Along with a simulated battery pull and the ringtones appear to be fixed but now while in a text message or any kind of text situation my my arrow keys no longer work. My pictures are organized as event folders rather than individual pictures. No big deal but a little confusing! Lots of changes came with the latest update

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude