"Drivers Did Not Install Correctly" message

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So this weekend I was toying around with the idea of rooting and hooked my phone to the pc for the first time in a good long while(I use Airdroid to sync files through Wifi). Each time I connected I kept getting the error message about the drivers as well as HTC Sync not recognizing that the device was connected. The phone will still show up on the computer to transfer files and such though. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So this weekend I was toying around with the idea of rooting and hooked my phone to the pc for the first time in a good long while(I use Airdroid to sync files through Wifi). Each time I connected I kept getting the error message about the drivers as well as HTC Sync not recognizing that the device was connected. The phone will still show up on the computer to transfer files and such though. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

I just plugged mine in today to get some pictures off for work and I saw this as well. If you go to the details I had one driver "android phone" i believe not find anything but everything htc looked good. I was able to see both the internal storage and the sd card in explorer. So unless you have some functionality that's not working i would just call it good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech