Sprint LTE in Sherman Oaks, CA

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Spent some time in Sherman Oaks, CA on Saturday. Was happy to see the '4G' up top on my EVO. Decent speeds and can't wait to see more.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357546241264.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357546241264.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 21

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You should install Sensorly and map out the areas you're in. It eats battery like a crazy pig and nearly sets your phone on fire, but it is really helpful. I did it a few months back when I saw 4G in N. Hollywood. I just drove around for a half hour mapping the area.

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
You should install Sensorly and map out the areas you're in. It eats battery like a crazy pig and nearly sets your phone on fire, but it is really helpful. I did it a few months back when I saw 4G in N. Hollywood. I just drove around for a half hour mapping the area.

I did for a while. I mapped a couple drives from SD to OC to LA to Ventura County. Being plugged in to the car charger helped a lot. Helped to notice some LTE spots around LA and on the way to Ventura County. Wish OC had any kind of Sprint LTE. Been so tempted to switch to VZW since it's everywhere I go. People I know on VZW have great coverage, even when they visit me at home =/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci