sprint is replacing my 3d for evo lte!

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So like the title states sprint is sending me an evo lte to replace my again broken evo 3d. This final time my mic went out and ive had 4 replacements in the last 12 months. I got the 3d on the premier early launch and have had probably at least 6 replacements. Anyways this was the first time i was offered the lte every other time they offered me a supersonic or a shift? Im really excited to get my lte i would have bought it at launch if sprint didnt pull our premier upgrade status, but now ill have it monday or tuesday and i still have an upgrade may 1st! Anyways the point to my thread anyone got any good suggestions on good roms from xda or otherwise, i would like the cam to function well, anyway photosphere works on sense 4+ Im just too excited since sprint launched lte in half my small town im hoping i get it at my house!!

FYI i went to my local sprint authorized store
i have full insurance on my phone
Been a customer for 6 years
and ive had about 6 evo 3ds (the refurbs really are garbage)
sprint is sending me a brand new lte in box

Any other suggestions you guys have i would love to hear, love modding and changing things around, not afraid at all. Ive done a little looking on xda but id like to hear what some of you guys run! Thats it for now, been rambling for too long now

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
i will be rooting the thing the minute i get back from the sprint store, im gunna look up meanbean and check it out now, maybe ill download it and have everything ready, i already started reading the dirtyracun guide so im ready.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Definitely MeanBean! I've been running the Mean ROM for the Evo for months and it's absolutely fantastic. There's another thread around here somewhere talking about it too.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
i will be rooting the thing the minute i get back from the sprint store, im gunna look up meanbean and check it out now, maybe ill download it and have everything ready, i already started reading the dirtyracun guide so im ready.

If you're going to go DirtyRacun, make sure your software matches what they support. I don't think it supports the most recent update.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If you're going to go DirtyRacun, make sure your software matches what they support. I don't think it supports the most recent update.

According to xda unlimited.io cracked it like yesterday if you go to the site it supports 2.09 unless there is a later version than that?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
According to xda unlimited.io cracked it like yesterday if you go to the site it supports 2.09 unless there is a later version than that?

Nope - if that's the case, root away. I unrooted to try the new sense update and when I went back I remembered not being able to use dirtyracun.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Well that pretty much settles it then i guess I'm downloading meanbean and I'm s-offing for sure is much easier all around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20