FM Radio not working after JB?

admire816

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
My factory HTC fm radio worked fine before JB, but now the icon is still there and when I try to open it, it says application not installed. When I go into settings then apps I get what it shows in the pic. Anyone else's not work?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358184337723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358184337723.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 32

TheGloper

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I Had The Same Problem When I Updated. The Shortcut Was Just Bad. I Deleted It From My Home Screen And ReAdded It From My App Drawer AnD It Was Fixed. Sorry For The Odd Caps, Not Sure What's Going On.

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have the widget for it, but the app itself is gone. The widget won't work either. Can I download it again somehow? Tried to use it this morning to no avail. :(

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Here ya go.
FM Radio APK: http://db.tt/CU3aqKCK
FM Radio Widget APK: http://db.tt/4ABXKpHK

Click 'Thanks' if that helped and enjoy!

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

I really appreciate it. However every time I try to install them they both fail. Any ideas on how I can get it to finish the install?

Update: for some reason it's disabled. And I see no option to re-enable it. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Did this function move since Jelly Bean because I can't seem to fine it anymore.

To clear cache partition Press and hold the volume up then tap the power button, The screen should change to have more options pop up like reboot system now, wipe cache partition, and wipe data/factory reset, when you see these go down and select wipe cache partition then hit power to select.
5. Go down to reboot phone with the volume down keys and then tap power to select.
your phone is going to power off then start up again, Hopefully this helps, it doesnt remove personal data so your items on the device will be ok. Then to reset phone go to menu then setting go down to back up and reset and hit reset

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums