The Never ending DIALING problem (Google Voice?)

yoe

Jun 6, 2010
www.bend-music.com
Hey guys,

I'm going a little crazy here for months.. when I first got my Evo 4G LTE, I thought it was a nice phone, but it wasn't until I installed Cynaogen Mod 10 on it that it really started to shine. I love CM10, it's so fast, easy, and has great features, I'm never going back to Sense. However, there are a couple of problem that have to do with dialing that I have had for a few months, and no matter how many times I update, erase, recover, change roms, even go back to original stock sense, I just CAN'T seem to solve!

When I try to dial numbers that are saved or typed in with a + in front of them (plus sign) I immediately get a CALL ENDED message. The phone doesn't even try to dial it. The same number without the + works fine. For example, +1 212-555-1212 wont dial but when I try 001 212-555-1212 it works fine. This is a big problem because not only do I have thousands of numbers stored in the + format but I use Google Voice for text messages and voice mails, and Google voice always dials by default with a + sign.

The other problem I'm having is, unlike my old Evo 4G, which, after installing :confused:, would always initiate international calls through it, This phone never does. And it always says "Call cannot be completed as dialed" when I try to dial to another country. Very upsetting.

I'm so frustrated by this problem at this point, and would appreciate ANY ideas or helpful feedback.

Thank you so much!!

Here's my phone info:
Android Version: 4.1.2
Baseband version: 1.12.11.0809
Kernel Version: 3.0.58-g88868bc deck@deck-linux #1
CyanogenMod 10-20130116-UNOFFICIAL-jewel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois