Not the only "buggy" phone.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
The GNexus and Nexus 4 both launched with high end internals. The only difference is that they don't pull stuff like Samsung does with 2GB of RAM and processing power that can't necessarily be utilized yet. So they're not as high end for as long. As for the supply issues of the Nexus 4 it's due to low estimates because of GNexus sales, it's not that Google didn't want to make it a market leader, it's that they didn't expect it would be as popular as it is.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Its not high end compared to other devices that release on the same platform which is how you are supposed to compare the nexus platform.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The GNexus and Nexus 4 both launched with high end internals. The only difference is that they don't pull stuff like Samsung does with 2GB of RAM and processing power that can't necessarily be utilized yet. So they're not as high end for as long. As for the supply issues of the Nexus 4 it's due to low estimates because of GNexus sales, it's not that Google didn't want to make it a market leader, it's that they didn't expect it would be as popular as it is.

But the Nexus 4 has the fastest processor available and 2GB of ram. So I'm not sure what you mean.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
But the Nexus 4 has the fastest processor available and 2GB of ram. So I'm not sure what you mean.

I was speaking more about the GNexus there, but yeah, that backs up my point that they don't have mid range specs anymore.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I was speaking more about the GNexus there, but yeah, that backs up my point that they don't have mid range specs anymore.

Again its the first of its platform. Again compare release platform to release platform how many times do I gotta say it

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Again its the first of its platform. Again compare release platform to release platform how many times do I gotta say it

Give an actual example of what you think is a fair comparison. I'm not sure what you're talking about saying platform to platform.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Indeed. I have a Nexus 10 and it was fantastic.... until the 4.2.1 update. Now it has issues with rebooting for no reason, screen flicker, and lockups. One would think that wouldn't happen on a Nexus. Surprise... And we have been waiting a long time now for an update to fix that update. Sound familiar?

I'm running 4.2.1 on my EVO (as implemented by CM10.1), and there are some graphics anomolies when scrolling or transitioning screens, though I'm not sure I'd call it "flicker." The fix is to Disable HW Overlays under Developer options. Have you tried that with your N10?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
How is this thread still going? Common Sense (no pun intended) 101

Yes every phone has bugs....obviously
Yes HTC has been very bad about addressing said bugs

What more is there to talk about?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
How is this thread still going? Common Sense (no pun intended) 101

Yes every phone has bugs....obviously
Yes HTC has been very bad about addressing said bugs

What more is there to talk about?
How's the weather where you are? Lol. :p

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I just came from the Canadian border (right by Vancouver) to Guatemala. I got out right before the rain started :)
Nice. that's right where I live. What border crossing? You should have stopped in for coffee:D:thumbup::beer:

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice. that's right where I live. What border crossing? You should have stopped in for coffee:D:thumbup::beer:

Stayed in the US but was <5 miles from Canada, only coffee I had was down in Bellingham

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I could sing its a small world. I live 5 minutes from the Sumas border. 45 min from Bellingham.

Very cool, It's gorgeous up there. I only made it up into the mountains once for a short time but I'll probably get back

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Very cool, It's gorgeous up there. I only made it up into the mountains once for a short time but I'll probably get back
Cool. Mount Baker is an amazing mountain. Also Mount Washington and mount Reineer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12