Go sms is spamming!

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I have always loved GO SMS, but have gotten less impressed with several of the last updates. And then getting no less that 25 texts about the winter theme is enough for me to change. Based on this thread, I downloaded Chomp and love it so far! Thanks for the suggestions

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
same here but its the spring theme and they are sending me a sms about 6 or 7 times a day, GO products were awesome but when they went to getjar thats what ticked me off and i stopped using them and the fact that they are completely a chinese company was another decision

Peacen1k

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Do what I did, use their app against themselves, just add that contact to you blacklist in GoSMS, that way you will never see another spam message from GoSMS. Works perfectly.
That plus disable blacklist notifications.

What I'd like to do is disable the colored valentine's day balloons messing with my conversation view. Anyone have a way of doing this?

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
That plus disable blacklist notifications.

What I'd like to do is disable the colored valentine's day balloons messing with my conversation view. Anyone have a way of doing this?

Nope, its another example of bloat with Go.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally ditched GoSMS for Chomp and so far am loving it. It's all the things that in like about GoSMS workout all the bloat!

I just how Chomp doesn't go the Go route and start adding every possible feature they think someone might possibly want.

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Finally ditched GoSMS for Chomp and so far am loving it. It's all the things that in like about GoSMS workout all the bloat!

I just how Chomp doesn't go the Go route and start adding every possible feature they think someone might possibly want.

They haven't bloated so far. I've been using Chomp for about a year.

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
only thing i dont like about Chomp is the bubbles, I cant stand chat bubbles, im more of the line style type....if chomp ever implements that Ill switch, for now ill have to hold onto GoSMS and the stupid crap that comes with it on the holiday seasons.

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
only thing i dont like about Chomp is the bubbles, I cant stand chat bubbles, im more of the line style type....if chomp ever implements that Ill switch, for now ill have to hold onto GoSMS and the stupid crap that comes with it on the holiday seasons.

You can always adjust the transparency of the bubbles and make them "disappear".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae