Boot looping and will not allow me to factory reset

ChallengerRT

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
OK, my EVO is non rooted and completly factory. Minus whatever updates I have recieved. The other night I began having a infinite boot loop issue. I have tried everything I can get into the bootloader screen, but when I select factory reset, the phone immedieatly shuts down then resterts in infinite boot loop again.Tried it with a full bateery, no charger connected. Tried letting it drain down and then recharge. When it begins to boot, I get the HTC screen only. Now I can get the power off function to work, and a couple other things. But, factory reset, recovery, fastboot, clear storage result in the same boot looping. HELP PLEASE! I really don't want to take it to Sprint.

ChallengerRT

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
OK, when I select SIMLOCK I get a message:
SD init OK
Open MCCMNC file fail
Open CID file fail
Open IMEI file fail
Open Sf file fail
Open Name file fail
Check keycard file fail

Then process done, reboot

ChallengerRT

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
OK, when starting the bootloader there is a brief message that states loading various images and each time it states no image found or it states no image or wrong image....Has my phone been wiped??????? Do I need to flash it? I have had expeirence doing this before.

adrian4221

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
same problem im having my htc rezound when i click simlock it says SD INIT FAIL!!! process done Reboot device? then turns back on and stays at White htc screen for hours till i pull battery...ive tryed everything Reading Forums trying what the forums say etc...ive been to every website and TRYED EVERYTHING...i came to the conclusion that my internal SD has just Took a CRAP..SO SAD SUCH A BADASS PHONE:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995