Crappy 3 G since Last Year

usadaytrader

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Are there any fixes to this problem? I am Evo LTE #4 and all of them have this problem. 3g drops in places OGEvo wouldn't. I could be shopping at Wallys World with no 3g. Its a frequent drop. I am running latest stock ROM and updated PRL and Profile. This is so annoying.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
The EVO 4G has better reception then the EVO LTE. Check out the FCC databse for that info.
When the EVO LTE came out, on paper its antennas and radios were not as good as the first EVO.
So its common that people who have the EVO LTE often have issues where the EVO 4G had decent signal.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My 3g in my area has improved significantly over the last year. It's actually usable now lol.. Lte is literally right around the corner for me. I get lte down the street but not my house.. Bummer.. Lol.. Is coming soon tho.. :thumbup::D

Courtesy of My LT3VO :D

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Since the whole "network vision" started rolling out, my data is virtually unusable anymore, it's a joke. I'm in Overland Park, one of the first cities to get the LTE switch flipped and it has seriously gotten worse every week since they started. I get little to no phone or data at my work or home, it really stinks.

I've been a loyal Sprint customer for 13 years now, but I'm done. I'm going to see what I can do to get out of my contract as they just flat out aren't holding up their end. My phone, unless on wifi, is a glorified paperweight most of the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781