Exchange Email not syncing, help.

crimedog1989

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I have had comany email on this phone since I got the phone when it launched. About a month and a half ago I found that the email was not syncing but it was running, trying to sync. Not good for the battery which ran all the way down. Anyway, I could not figure out why it was not syncing so I deleted the email account and re-established it. Started working fine. Yesterday it started doing the same thing so I did a hard reboot, nothing. I again deleated the account, however now it will not allow me to re-establish it. It pops up a window stating "unable to connect with exchange server" check server connections. I have checked with the company IT and no changes have been made.
Co-workers are not having problems either. Took to sprint, they were clueless. I can still get into my other emails which are fine. I can also access my company email via PC. Any help would be great.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

JB19

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Exact same problem. I have hard reset and also deleted and added the account six times. Stops working after a day or two and runs the battery down trying to sync constantly. Have phone now for 10 days and frustrating

crimedog1989

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Ok, after several attempts I was able to re-establish my work email. Its been about three weeks now and it seems to be working fine so far.

crimedog1989

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I just kept trying to put in the info and it finally took it. But now (May 03, 2013) the same thing has happened again, just keeps syncing or says that syncing is down right now. I am still trying to reload the account and still nothing. My co-workers are still not having a problem with their phones and yes I can still access my company email on a PC. I still think this is a problem that this phone has come up with. Maybe the last major update has done something, not sure, but I have not heard anything from other 4G LTE users except you.

wnbfpro24

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I Have The SAME Exact Problem. I First Noticed It After The Last Update, Never Had The Problem Until Then. I Apologize For Every First Letter Being Capitalized Too, Phone Only Does It When Replying Online Lol. Btw Are You On The Job?

crimedog1989

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I am on the job. I have continued syncing problems with most everything on the phone right now. I have read the other day that Sprint is the issue for some reason but right now I cannot sync weather, play store, Google, ect... This is the first time that everything stopped syncing. I keep getting the "there is a problem with sync. It will return shortly" message. This has to be a sprint problem. I have been a sprint customer for about 20 years but if this continues I am thinking about going to another company and get rid of the EVO family. I am really looking at the Samsung Note 3. Don't get me wrong, I do really like this LTE 4g but lately sprint and HTC have been really dropping the ball. Plus today, both me and my wife have been getting wrong number phone calls all day for some reason. One other thing is that my phone has been getting really, really hot lately.