EVO 4G LTE Bluetooth Issues

BillCase

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased a Jabra BT2045 bluetooth headset to use with my EVO. The Jabra paired up with my EVO very easily. The issue I'm having is once I connect the Jabra to my EVO, my EVO constantly shuts down and restarts. On my hour long commute home the EVO crashed 5 times. Is there any reason why this would be happening? Maybe I don't have something set right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased the jabra Bluetooth sport headphones and have used them quite a bit. Haven't experienced any phone issues thus far. Could just be an unfortunate coincidence. Guess that's not much help solving your problem but just putting it out there.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Maxine White

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I have tried 3 different bluetooth devices and they all cause my phone to freeze up & crash. I have a actual HTC BH m500 (cheap), plantronic (old model) and a Samsung HM1700 ($40) and I even tried a corded earpiece and got the same results.

I've always used a Bluetooth but now it's the law here and this sucks that my phone will freeze up and crash when I attempt to just turn it on. And I just recalled that it even crash with my Beats by Dre earbuds that are suppose to be compatible.

I'm very disappointed with this HTC phone. And I used to love their stuff :-\

Guess I'll be switching to Apple or Samsung

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci