Can't send picture texts over WiFi

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Title says it all, if I attach a picture to send in a text I'm not able to send it out when connected to WiFi. If I turn WiFi off then it sends. Otherwise WiFi seems to work fine. I've tried it connected to WiFi in multiple locations with the same results. Anything in my settings to check for to resolve this issue?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Title says it all, if I attach a picture to send in a text I'm not able to send it out when connected to WiFi. If I turn WiFi off then it sends. Otherwise WiFi seems to work fine. I've tried it connected to WiFi in multiple locations with the same results. Anything in my settings to check for to resolve this issue?

I know that Verizon does not send MMS messaged through WiFi, needs to use my data service. You might be in the same boat as Spring uses the same network type. Why your phone isn't automatically activated your data service to send those messages is a different matter. Are you on a custom ROM?

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I am able to send MMS when connected to WiFi all the time. In fact I am on WiFi 85% of the time between being at work and home. You might try running the "Update Profile" under the System Updates. If that does not work, you may need to have Sprint re-provision the phone which customer care can handle for you without going into a store.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463