Reset phone, several things seem "off"... advice please

quorra

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I reset my phone today because I've had it about a year and it's started getting a little laggy. I'm kicking myself for it now. Everything seems "off". Like I'm missing an update or something. It says I'm up to date, but I know I'm not. The menu button is still at the bottom af the screen like when we first got the phone. Long pressing the 3rd button doesn't bring up the menu anymore. My reception is worse. Has anyone experienced this?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I reset my phone today because I've had it about a year and it's started getting a little laggy. I'm kicking myself for it now. Everything seems "off". Like I'm missing an update or something. It says I'm up to date, but I know I'm not. The menu button is still at the bottom af the screen like when we first got the phone. Long pressing the 3rd button doesn't bring up the menu anymore. My reception is worse. Has anyone experienced this?

What is your Settings - Display, gestures and buttons - Recent apps button set to? This is where you change the behavior of the recent apps button (or 3rd button as you call it).

quorra

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
=) I couldn't think of what it was called

I also have the menu button at the bottom of the screen on our apps like it was when we first got it before the updates. I looked at the software info, and it shows that it's current & doesn't bring up any updates when I check. But this is really bothering me.

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
=) I couldn't think of what it was called

I also have the menu button at the bottom of the screen on our apps like it was when we first got it before the updates. I looked at the software info, and it shows that it's current & doesn't bring up any updates when I check. But this is really bothering me.

What Mikey said

Sent from my EvoLte using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz