Busy signal on outgoing calls with Google Voice integration

slinkeril

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
*****Had this problem with my old EVO 3d.. and its back with my EVO 4G LTE.... figured id ask in this forum as well.

Ok, so apparently many have had this issue in the past few weeks according to a post in the google groups forums

https://groups.google.com/a/googlepr...E/564zp4tekCgJ

and i am getting more and more frustrated with it every day. My GV integration with my Sprint EVO 3D and 4G prior have been working fine for almost 1.5-2 years. Now when every i call out i receive either 1 ring then a busy signal. Or simply a busy signal. If i disable GV integration the problem goes away completely so it is clearly an issue with GV on sprint. I have tried calling both ATT and Verizon numbers which fail, as well as some test numbers and land lines. And i have received failed attempts on all types of phones which i was trying to call. Please any help with how to address this issue ( aside from the obvious disabling of GV integration). anyone know If this a know issue that is being resolved quickly, or a head scratch-er which will require weeks of work to fix.This has been happening, that i have noticed, for at least 5 days. and from all over my coverage area.

Mark Zagotti

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am integrated with GV on Sprint and have not had any issues with connecting to other people on other networks. I have been reading about many other people having issues with GV integration and I am looking into breaking it. I have not found any good app that will allow me to send and receive SMS over cellular and WiFi on my number outside of GV.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app