clockwork recovery version

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So I rooted many moons ago and am still rocking clockwork version 2.....something. Do I really need to upgrade. I am having no problems whatsoever ( I just know there are newer versions).

If so will my Nandroids still be valid on a newer version?

How would I update it?

Shootin4aces

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Upgraded 3 weeks ago myself to the newest version.... Nandroid worked but all of them were slightly corrupted..... When restoring a nand after upgrade my status bar was gone completely on every single nand I restored... Even though they all worked fine prior to upgrading clockwork to the newest version (I had used them the same day and they worked perfectly) .... Not saying the update caused it, but I can find no other cause so it seems to be the case.... As for needing to upgrade, in my case rom manager didn't work properly with the old version, I just did everything manually cause i really didn't care, but I decided I might as well. ROM manager now works but all my nands are bad.... Really no "need" to upgrade though really..... If you decide you want to upgrade, you can download it from the home screen of rom manager..... Hope this helps, if it did please hit the thank button :)

Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37