Nandroid backup question

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
So I made a nandroid backup when I first rooted of the stock Rom my question is can I have different nandroid backups to choose from for example the stock Rom a nandroid of mynns Rom I like installed and sinister Rom.....or are you only limited to one nandroid

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Like stated above, you can have as many as you want on your SD card. Just make sure to have atleast your stock one backed up on your PC so if your SD card dies, you lose it. Believe me I have had a 16gb card crap out on me and luckily I have everything on my SD card synced to dropbox and it was backed up.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Reactions: Elwood74

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Like stated above, you can have as many as you want on your SD card. Just make sure to have atleast your stock one backed up on your PC so if your SD card dies, you lose it. Believe me I have had a 16gb card crap out on me and luckily I have everything on my SD card synced to dropbox and it was backed up.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Thanks for the advice I didn't even think of doing that

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
When you rename the file, so you know what file is what, make sure there isn't any spaces. This will cause problems when trying to re-install the backup.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc