Lost a few things

Jhob

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I somehow deleated my calendar widget, and it wasnt backed up. I had everything else backed up, but guess I missed that one. I still have other calendar widgets, but now can not add anything to my calendar from my phone. Is there a way to possibly download it from the net, and then flash it back onto my phone? or is it gone for ever? Not that big of a deal, I can still use the function by making changes to my gmail calendar, but would like to have it back if possible. And yes, I will double check from now on before deleating anything :)

krocadile1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If it was the Google calendar then yes I think there's a way to go through Google and get the data from that if it was only on the phone then I think you lost it forever.

Jhob

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
when I go to accounts and sink, callendar is no longer there. The callendar is stored on my Gmail account, and I have the small calendar widget, not the big one. So even by touching the small widget, I can not bring up the full screen calendar in order to add events etc. When I click on Add account, the google callendar doesnt come up either. So by deleting the full screen callendar widget, I have lost all ability to get to my full screen callendar and add events to it. If I go to my gmail account, I can add events there, but only from my pc, and not from my phone.

I dont know for sure, but couldnt someone with an evo4g copy and paste it to their PC, and then post the file online? Then I could possibly flash it to my phone?

I am very new to all of this, so I could be way off. Can files not be pulled from our phones while teathered like that?

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Go to the market and download another calendar. Just make sure it syncs with Google and you'll be fine. Several are free. Decks rom didn't come with one so I use CalenGoo. It is a fullscreen widget.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1