Rooting 4.54.651.1?

psychofox13

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Revolutionary should work. If it doesn't, you can either wait for it to be updated or find a work-around.

The most current update was just a simple security fix which fixed a bug that allowed any app to access the user's private and personal data (such as passwords and stuff). From what I've read, this update was just one to Sense and shouldn't have killed root, or made the phone any harder to root.

Try Revolutionary. You'll know if it doesn't work. The program will tell you and your phone will be fine. :p

macmccune

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
So I rooted using the method in my op, the only thing it's the pc i rooted with doesn't have an active internet connection. So when asked to install cwm recovery, I couldn't.

I tried to install it through rom manager, and realized with just s_off you can't do that.

So, after a bit of reading, I decided to flash the team win recovery. Great ui, I ready like it. I successfully installed twrp.

I cleared everything, and tried to flash swagged out stock, along with the apps pack. When I tried to reboot, I got stuck in the non recovery menus, unable to boot to system. I guess fastboot and hboot? Well, I rebooted too recovery and flashed my nandroid backup. Any ideas?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk