[ROM][ICS][4.0.4][5-15-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb25

Chaldo

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][2-14-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [alpha7]

Hey I bought a flashed HTC EVO 4G for MetroPCS with baseband 2.15.00.0909 kernel 2.6.38.8-Tiamat_Evo-v4.1.0+ and Mod version ics-deck-evo-alpha5 I want to change the MDN and MIN but I cannot get into the programming can anyone help me out? Thanks.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey I bought a flashed HTC EVO 4G for MetroPCS with baseband 2.15.00.0909 kernel 2.6.38.8-Tiamat_Evo-v4.1.0+ and Mod version ics-deck-evo-alpha5 I want to change the MDN and MIN but I cannot get into the programming can anyone help me out? Thanks.

I think you have to do that on a Sense based ROM. I know the dialer code to get into edit mode is ##3282#. It will then ask for your MSL number which you can call Sprint and ask for or use the app called "MSL Reader" which you can grab from the Market. Hope that helps. :)

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

vulcan001

Member?
Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][2-14-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [alpha7]

I dont doubt there are those who have done it on other forums. Try searching google and other forums, more than likely you will find some thread explaining how to do it or some site? Been trying alpha 8 myself on my evo and it works great, set up a partition and darktremors a2sd script.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
OMG!!! Kush just tweeted that BETA builds are going to be released in the week!!! This is awesome! :D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Heard any more on this?

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via HTC Evo 4g

He hasn't sent out any tweets in regards to the new beta builds. We can check his public folder to see if he has uploaded a new build, but I forgot to bookmark theblink. Let me see if I can dig it up.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So ... are these beta builds? I guess he hasn't updated what's changed...

No...Deck hasn't released beta builds for any devices as of yet. (not that I'm aware of anyway) These links are for his public folder for his ICS EVO 4G builds. He uploads to here before he makes them public. :)

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Here is Decks latest tweet.

"@kushdeck: still busy trying to get these to a beta state for you all. #hangtight"

Reactions: bjgallardo

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Downloading now, has anyone given this a try yet. And thanx for the heads up camelguy1337.

Not a problem at all. :) No I haven't, I'm running on AOKP (milestone 4) right now. The complied CM7.2 build I was using had its WiMAX get stuck turning on...destroyed my battery. No matter what I tried...airplane mode, reboot, battery pull...etc. Nothing fixed it, so I decided to see what the hype on "Open Kang" was. Loving it so far, awesome boot animation and some pretty sweet tweaks. I'm just waiting on Deck to bring his build up to beta because AOKP doesn't have the issue of having a black screen when using the camera. Which is something I use allllll the time, have to have that fully working. Other than that, his ROM is as top notch as the rest. :)

telefeno

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-16-12][WIP] HTC_supersonic-ota-eng.deck

htc_supersonic-ota-eng.deck.zip

Is this an update to ICS Alpha 8? It was uploaded today through his Dev-Host

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
htc_supersonic-ota-eng.deck.zip

Is this an update to ICS Alpha 8? It was uploaded today through his Dev-Host

This is a build above Alpha 8. He has moved his ROM out of pre-alpha and pushed it to pre-beta stage. This is just a test build though, which is important to remember because there are going to be obvious bugs. Knowing Deck, he will have those squashed in no time. :)

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I seen this earlier today and was wondering if it was beta or not... Might give a run to see how it is.

Not a problem at all man. :) Definitely give it a shot and let me know how it runs. I'm just waiting for him ROM to hit beta before I begin to run with it as a daily driver. :)

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-16-12][WIP] HTC_supersonic-ota-eng.deck

Not a problem at all man. :) Definitely give it a shot and let me know how it runs. I'm just waiting for him ROM to hit beta before I begin to run with it as a daily driver. :)

I'm diffidently giving it a shot tomorrow. I can't wait for the camera issue to be solved so I can run it as a daily driver!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm diffidently giving it a shot tomorrow. I can't wait for the camera issue to be solved so I can run it as a daily driver!

That's one of the reasons I'm running A.O.K.P. right now. I haven't tried the video record feature yet, but from the looks it works as well. I do want to run Decks though, been with it since almost the beginning. I mean you know, he brought vanilla GB to the EVO....dude is a legend if you ask me. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692