What is a Donor Phone?

EVOGUY88

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
In terms of Flashing a HTC EVO 4G to Boost Mobile a Phone Flasher said he needed a Donor Phone what exactly is that?

Where do people get the ESM,MEID Numbers are they stolen or Created?

All you need is a MEID/ESN Number from a Phone used for Boost Mobile to Put on your HTC EVO 4G Right that is the only number you need from a phone right or are there other numbers you need?

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ask Google. I dont know off hand but I have heard about this. I think you just need a Boost phone and swap the numbers. Could be wrong,could be right. Just ask aroumd youll find your answer.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
In terms of Flashing a HTC EVO 4G to Boost Mobile a Phone Flasher said he needed a Donor Phone what exactly is that?

Where do people get the ESM,MEID Numbers are they stolen or Created?

All you need is a MEID/ESN Number from a Phone used for Boost Mobile to Put on your HTC EVO 4G Right that is the only number you need from a phone right or are there other numbers you need?

You get these numbers from the donor phone. You have to buy a 3g boost mobile phone to do this. Keep in mind cloning a phone is in a gray area when it comes to if its legal or not.

What you need to do is go buy a 3g boost mobile phone and take it to the guy that's going to flash it. He will take it from there. Be prepared to spend around 100+ bucks for a boost phone.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via HTC Evo 4g

phase003

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a similar situation...bought a Motorola Triumph, legit, activated on Virgin Mobil. I bought my daughter a "toy" LG Marquee with a bad ESN that was on Sprint/Boost. Turns out I like the Marquee a lot more than my Triumph.

So...I want to use my Triumph as a donor. Any more detail anyone can give on the topic? Is this a do it yourself or find someone who does this everyday and pay them type of proposition?

I paid Virgin, they got their money, now I want the phone I actually want, seems reasonable.

Shelly Williams1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
ok I have a question I have a boost mobile phone 4g that has a cracked screen I am using it right now but I got me a Samsung 3 and I wont to flash it to boost can I use the boost mobile phone I have for a donor..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty