Is this possible???

Audiyoda

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all - long time reader/troller, first time post.

I've been running my Evo rooted for some time - stock for the most part but recently I've been playing with other ROMs. Tried CM7 but got turned away because of lack of HD video capture in ASOP. Not a real fan of MIUI since it really doesn't have a app locker and getting widgets on the home screen is a pain.

So I've gone back to Sense-based ROMs and think I've found one I really like, NRGZ28's EnergyROM. But the one thing I've noticed with a lot of these custom Sense ROMs (including EnergyROM) is they lack 4g connectivity. Thereby my question: Is it possible to flash the combo radio here and get my 4g back? Or is there something in the custom ROM itself that is hindering the 4g antenna?

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
That's because you're using sense 3.5 and up Roms. Until sprint gets a sense 3.5 and up phone none of those roms will work. Download a sense 3.0 rom and you'll get working 4g. The roms are built with sprints radios and sprint hasn't built a radio for a sense 3.5 phone as the don't offer one yet. So blame our crappy overrated overpriced carrier not the devs

Audiyoda

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, well that makes perfect sense.

So...is there a decent ROM out there - doesn't have to be Sense based - but will give me at least 720p video recording, has 4g, and doesn't kill the battery in half a day?

TIA.

baknblack

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Okay, well that makes perfect sense.

So...is there a decent ROM out there - doesn't have to be Sense based - but will give me at least 720p video recording, has 4g, and doesn't kill the battery in half a day?

TIA.

Mikg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams