How To Root Your Phone in Less Than 2 Min!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
There have been numerous posts here about unrevoked. It's a great program, but it's not true rooting. What is does is create a "SuperUser" account that allows many programs that need "root access" to run. But it won't let you flash ROMs, or delete the built in crapware that Sprint puts on the phone.

Nonetheless, it's a great program, and for most users will provide all the benefit they need from rooting without the complexity or risk.

CB BL

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
There have been numerous posts here about unrevoked. It's a great program, but it's not true rooting. What is does is create a "SuperUser" account that allows many programs that need "root access" to run. But it won't let you flash ROMs, or delete the built in crapware that Sprint puts on the phone.

Nonetheless, it's a great program, and for most users will provide all the benefit they need from rooting without the complexity or risk.

I was able to remove Amazon MP3 after I completed this. WiFi tether works like a champ... I was able to remove crapware.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Will this reset my phone?

ie will I lose all my currently installed apps?

I did this just now. I still have all my apps. Actually, Im not sure what it does. Lol. Everythings the same. Does it fix any glitches or improve battery life?

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I subscribed to this kid on Youtube. I didn't lose any apps or anything like that. Wifi tethering does work like a champ like the other guy said. I'm going to see what else I can do with the phone now...like changing the startup sound and screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz