unrEVOked Issue

mRodz

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my phone via unrEVOked a couple of weeks ago and have been using wireless tether without any issues until recently, I am now getting an error message saying "unable to tether"... I attempted to reroot the phone and reDL wireless tether but when I go to root the phone I am not getting the superuser permission popup nor do I have the app on the phone after I attempted to re root. Any Ideas?

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
did u do the recent update? if so there isnt a root right now for the new update if im not mistaken. cause i had unrevoked on then when i did the update i lost the root

mRodz

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
When was there a new update? Last time used the hotspot was this past wednesday.. I think I remember updating before that but maybe It was after not sure.

mRodz

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I updated it but I'm pretty sure I updated it before this past wednesday which was the last time I used the hotspot... but I could've updated it after and I'm just crazy.

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I updated it but I'm pretty sure I updated it before this past wednesday which was the last time I used the hotspot... but I could've updated it after and I'm just crazy.

Menu>Settings>About Phone>Software Information

If you see 1.47.651.1 you updated and are currently boned. If not you have other issues.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies... Yep I updated... Anyone know if the developers are working on an update?

Yes they are. They update on Twitter. Currently no ETA but they said they are working hard on it. At least for unrEVOked, because that's what I'm waiting for. As for other root methods I honestly don't know.

ret2961#AC

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes they are. They update on Twitter. Currently no ETA but they said they are working hard on it. At least for unrEVOked, because that's what I'm waiting for. As for other root methods I honestly don't know.

Any chance they will release a paid version? I would pay for it (and will donate anyway) but they sure deserve it...

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Any chance they will release a paid version? I would pay for it (and will donate anyway) but they sure deserve it...

I'm not sure the intent is to get paid, but donations I'm sure are always welcomed. I'm not the expert, though, just kinda how things seem to go with things like this.

firemedic1343

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure the intent is to get paid, but donations I'm sure are always welcomed. I'm not the expert, though, just kinda how things seem to go with things like this.

They are advocates for everything being open and sharing. They are the greatest type of developers. Please support them with donations! They will never get rich doing this, but we can at least buy them a beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC