Favorite ROM Poll

what is your favorite rom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
so i just wanted to get a consensus on what roms people liked the most. I picked some of the top ones so hopefully ill cover all the popular ones.

the poll will close in two weeks since new roms come in everyday pretty much and i have a feeling that other catagory will fill up more and more

Last edited:

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
cool idea. Would be nice to see what the ROM of choice is for people. I wonder if it will be a tight race or if any ROM will just dominate the poll

It's starting to look like RvU might have been abandoned, we need to talk gbhil into starting his own ROM or breathing some life back into RvU.

Last edited:

vbsoulpole

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I've tried rvu, baked snack, fresh, and bugless beast and usually end up back at baked snack. Bugless beast was great until it started having problems with awake time. The new froyo rom is pretty fast but its just missing too much for my liking.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
My favorite is Damage Control. But I dont know how you forgot to add Fresh. Its a pretty popular rom.

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
My favorite is Damage Control. But I dont know how you forgot to add Fresh. Its a pretty popular rom.

I felt like I was leaving at least one popular one out. I mostly just looked at the page here in these forums that has most of the roms I must of just missed that one. I would do more but 10 options is the max.

Last edited:

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
i would of also put up that new froyo w/sense rom but its still really new and has quite a few drawbacks at the moment. once they get all that worked out, i wanna give that a try

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma