WIFI tethering SU problem

efrommel13

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I just root with RvU 1.3.2 and when I m trying to stop tethering it freeze for a few seconds and force to close.

What I need to do?

efrommel13

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Today when I wake up the phone was turn off. I try to turn it on and keeps restarting again and again. I take out the battery and open the clockwork recovery, and I do a wipe data and wipe cache. Then I flash the 1.3.2 Rvu rom. It turn on ok now but I don't want my phone in factory settings each time I have to wipe. :(

I have zip of the radio in the root of the SD card with the Rvu Rom should I erase it?

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Today when I wake up the phone was turn off. I try to turn it on and keeps restarting again and again. I take out the battery and open the clockwork recovery, and I do a wipe data and wipe cache. Then I flash the 1.3.2 Rvu rom. It turn on ok now but I don't want my phone in factory settings each time I have to wipe. :(

I have zip of the radio in the root of the SD card with the Rvu Rom should I erase it?

I usually erase the files I don't need. I still have the DamageControl ROM on my SD card that I have neglected to delete though.