Questions about apps on SD card.

duckwars

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
So, if I put all my apps on my SD card, whenever I flash to a new version of cyanogen all my apps will be there and ready to go right?

What happens if I have all my apps on my SD card (which I would do through cyanogen froyo) and then I flash back to a 2.1 ROM?

Do I lose any speed or stability having my apps on my SD card?

I feel skeptical somehow about putting my apps on my SD card, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to redownload everything through appbrain every time I flashed a new nightly of cyanogen, thanks.

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
So, if I put all my apps on my SD card, whenever I flash to a new version of cyanogen all my apps will be there and ready to go right?

What happens if I have all my apps on my SD card (which I would do through cyanogen froyo) and then I flash back to a 2.1 ROM?

Do I lose any speed or stability having my apps on my SD card?

I feel skeptical somehow about putting my apps on my SD card, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to redownload everything through appbrain every time I flashed a new nightly of cyanogen, thanks.

It will not cause anything to slow down or to become less stable. They're on your SD, therefore it has nothing to do with the phones performance.