Bored... Give me Something Hackerish to do on my EVO

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
here we are .... everyone pounded their chest and were all back to being good :)

So here's an idea I've had for some time now. I've always wanted to gather a group of us talented AC guys and build our own ROM. Something people from AC could really be proud of. And I'm not talking about kanging other people either. I know that you sometimes have to borrow code (with permission) but no reason to go theiving. Anyone feel like now is the time to maybe kick the idea around? Form an aliance of sorts and bang out some solid work?

I'm down,ive actually been thinking about this for awhile too.I think this is a great idea have all of us pull together and put out a rom that is super stable.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm down,ive actually been thinking about this for awhile too.I think this is a great idea have all of us pull together and put out a rom that is super stable.

You got your evo yet beezy?

Count me in for testing. I might not be too useful with actual cooking unless some one takes the time to show me what needs to be done , But i'll run anything you guys need, run diagnostics, send back logs ect.

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
here we are .... everyone pounded their chest and were all back to being good :)

So here's an idea I've had for some time now. I've always wanted to gather a group of us talented AC guys and build our own ROM. Something people from AC could really be proud of. And I'm not talking about kanging other people either. I know that you sometimes have to borrow code (with permission) but no reason to go theiving. Anyone feel like now is the time to maybe kick the idea around? Form an aliance of sorts and bang out some solid work?

I'll start a poll :)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I dont care man... I think its my fault this all started anyway...

Don't worry man everything is cool,i think something really good could come of all this.

*LJ-nope no evo,but im willing to get down on evo dev.

First question do we want to go stock colors and have flashable themes or theme in from the start?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry man everything is cool,i think something really good could come of all this.

*LJ-nope no evo,but im willing to get down on evo dev.

First question do we want to go stock colors and have flashable themes or theme in from the start?

Toasts Colorful Rom im using is pretty kool...

Maybe the bottom task bar could be stock color

something about the white bothers me but its okay...

all the colors are pretty decent... but thats just my opinion

potheadhero

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I am about to start learning how to develop and what not and I have to admit, it would be interesting to see you guys team up and come up with a rom.

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Toasts Colorful Rom im using is pretty kool...

Maybe the bottom task bar could be stock color

something about the white bothers me but its okay...

all the colors are pretty decent... but thats just my opinion

i'm not a heavyweight but figured i'd ask, is there anyway to get that bottom task bar flat instead of curved?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech